I KNOW IT SOUNDS LIKE THE BEGINNING OF A REALLY BAD JOKE BUT IT’S NOT A JOKE. I can see PUTIN Now in his mourning coat crying for Tucker to return. Please FOX do Judge whackado Pirro next!
WHAT ARE THE ODDS THAT THE TWO OF THEM WOULD BE CANNED ON THE SAME DAY? THIS IS THE GIFT THAT KEEPS ON GIVING. I am gutted for those poor russian who don’t have anything to watch now – NOT!
I watch CNN TV right next to FOX SNOOZE at the GYM and while they both have the same news the slant on each channel is different. Fox is from MARS and CNN is from the MOON. I never can trust what I’m listening to is real news or fake news or just news that no one cares about except for this news….
TUCKER CARLSON, the ivy league jackass with the face that you wanna punch every single day of your life but won’t because no one wants to do jail time for Tucker the fucker. His son, god help him, is named BUCKLEY CARLSON – welp they are now unemployed. TUCKER will probably start his own podcast instead of going to a rival channel because…really…who the hell wants to hire him? Why did Murdock fire Tuck – it was those nasty little emails DOMINIUM uncovered – yeah – all those nasty little things these Fox anchors say to one another off screen – it seems they know the real deal but fake it on screen. Shameful and definitely not worthy of being called a true news journalist.
these are some of the many faces of Tucker when he was large and in charge of his little show…I loved the last shot and it will be the way I will always remember Tucker. Er…erm…WAIT! They are the same picture! Who knew he wasn’t photogenic and just pathetic. ME ME!!!
Then there is DON LEMON, the black gay answer to fictional anger and a testimony the the WOKE generation everywhere AND I’m a Democrat! Don is a gay man who hates ALL WOMEN especially the STRONG WOMEN. The comments are just funnier than the article. I’m printing some of them. I’m still laughing.
Here is what I believe will happen next. Both of them will start up podcasts because they are both toxic and stupid and no one will want to hire them. Then they will both sue their respective networks. Yup that’s what is gonna happen next…..
POOR DON LEMON – EVEN HIS NAME IS SOUR! HAHA
COMMENTS FROM THE PEANUT GALLERY – FUNNY AF
11151 Comments – THAT SHOULD TELL YA EVERYTHING YA NEED TO KNOW ABOUT DON LEMON! HAHA
View 82 new comments
Sort by Newest
- DemoSocial16 minutes agoDon Lemon’s main problem is he is gay and hates women. Most gay men love powerful women which is what all these women run in’s he has had over the years amounts to – jealousy and he hates us. He’s not color conscious he hates all women completely. To call Don Lemon a talented journalist is a riot. …See moreReply2Share
- Tonya18 minutes agoI don’t watch CNN but I love the fact he was sacked. What goes around comes around. About time CNN…maybe you can get back to real journalism..Reply2Share
- Dave18 minutes agoWho’s Don Lemon?ReplyShare
- Alex J18 minutes agoHA HA!!ReplyShare
- This message was reported.
- Richard21 minutes agoFAKE NEWS CNN is moving on from one of its best fake news reporters. They need to get rid of quite a few more until the job is done. Report the facts not opinions.Reply3Share
- Guillermo21 minutes agotoo many tequila shots ReplyShare
- RICHARD21 minutes agoToo bad MSNBC didn’t can Joy Reid.Reid, Lemon and Carlson. Would have been a trifecta.Reply1Share
- Fox22 minutes agoDon Lemon and Jussie Smollet are now free to explore each other’s love!ReplyShare
- David M22 minutes agoI’m surprised Lemon hasn’t accused CNN of being a white supremacist networkReply2Share
- Trunk Monkey22 minutes agoI’m sure he’ll blame misogyny.ReplyShare
- Janusz22 minutes agoThis could not happen to a nicer guy.Reply1Share
- Twin Terror23 minutes agoTonight Don Lemon is drowning his sorrows at his favourite bar, The Manhole.Reply4Share
- pikltink23 minutes agoLemon was caught of guard by the fast talking wannabe Dinesh called Vivek. This Russian NRA asset spewed a staccato of easily fact checked lies. These ungrateful immigrants wouldn’t even be here if it wasn’t for the struggle of Black Americans.ReplyShare
- Real_Patriot23 minutes agoCNN hired turncoat Tucker Carlson.ReplyShare
- C M23 minutes agoThis fah get is stunned? L 0 L . Reply31Share
- Loren23 minutes agoWife said he doesn’t look sexy at all.Reply1Share
- Royall23 minutes agoHe’s an absolutely horrible person to listen to, and he wonders why he got fired?Reply2Share
- Kevin23 minutes agoAddition by subtractionReply1Share
- JS23 minutes agoI will shed no tears for Don Lemon’s departure.Reply2Share
- Waldo23 minutes agoNo more drunken New Years, at least not in public. ReplyShare
- DV24 minutes agoHe’s stunned!! I’m stunned it took so longReply3Share
- dave24 minutes agoHis 12-15 viewers must be devastated!Reply1Share
- Indy24 minutes agoThis chick should have been gone a long time ago. ReplyShare
- Joe24 minutes agoPolitical agenda networks forgot was news is. Reply2Share
- Freedomfirst25 minutes agoI’m sure he’ll get a new job real soon. I mean, he’s able to read words off a teleprompter! How many of us could put “news reader” on our resume? Just make sure you have 20 pieces of flare Don. You do want to express yourself don’t you?Reply11Share
Show More Comments
Powered by Feedback
Don Lemon says he’s been fired by CNN: ‘I am stunned’
·Writer, Yahoo Entertainment
Mon, April 24, 2023 at 12:53 PM EDT
Don Lemon announced Monday that he’s been “terminated” by CNN. The embattled anchor, who joined the network in 2006, faced scrutiny over his alleged sexist behavior, surviving numerous on-air blunders during his tenure, like in February when he declared Republican presidential candidate Nikki Haley “isn’t in her prime” at age 51.
“I was informed this morning by my agent that I have been terminated by CNN,” he shared on social media just hours after appearing on-air Monday morning as usual. “I am stunned.”
Lemon added, “After 17 years at CNN I would have thought that someone in management would have had the decency to tell me directly. At no time was I ever given any indication that I would not be able to continue to do the work I have loved at the network. It is clear that there are some larger issues at play. With that said, I want to thank my colleagues and the many teams I have worked with for an incredible run. They are the most talented journalists in the business, and I wish them all the best.”
CNN confirmed his departure with CNN CEO Chris Licht saying in a statement, “Don will forever be a part of the CNN family, and we thank him for his contributions over the past 17 years. We wish him well and will be cheering him on in his future endeavors.” Licht added that, despite Lemon’s departure, the network remains “committed” to the success of CNN This Morning.
The split turned messy immediately, however, with CNN Communications tweeting soon after that Lemon’s statement is “inaccurate.” The network claimed Lemon was “offered an opportunity to meet with management but instead released a statement on Twitter.”
Lemon’s exit comes on the heels of Variety‘s April 5 exposé detailing multiple supposed misogynistic incidents over the past 15 years at CNN. In 2008, the anchor allegedly threatened his Live From co-host Kyra Phillips when she got an assignment he coveted. Lemon supposedly made a derogatory comment about former colleague Soledad O’Brien and disrespected Nancy Grace on the air. Unnamed sources questioned his journalistic integrity and behind-the-scenes behavior.
After the report dropped, a spokesperson for Lemon fired off the following statement: “The story, which is riddled with patently false anecdotes and no concrete evidence, is entirely based on unsourced, unsubstantiated, 15-year-old anonymous gossip. It’s amazing and disappointing that Variety would be so reckless.”
In October, Lemon said goodbye to his show Don Lemon Tonight after eight years. The following month, he launched CNN This Morning alongside Poppy Harlow and Kaitlan Collins in one of CEO Chris Licht’s big programming shake-ups. Lemon was sidelined earlier this year after his comments about Haley sparked widespread backlash. Months prior, he was called out after making “sexist” remarks about the U.S. women’s soccer team. It was speculated there was tension off-air with Harlow and Collins.
Lemon’s firing comes as CNN faces the steepest year-over-year decline among the three major news networks. In February, The Wrapreported CNN This Morning was the network’s lowest-rated morning show in a decade. (Those numbers briefly increased when Lemon returned to the air after the Haley fiasco.)
After co-anchoring the 5 p.m. newscast for NBC5 News in Chicago, Lemon joined CNN where he quickly rose the ranks. Don Lemon Tonight launched in 2014 in a primetime slot. He co-moderated a 2020 Democratic Presidential Debate and covered breaking news stories for CNN including the death of Queen Elizabeth II, last year’s school shooting in Uvalde, Texas and the crisis in Ukraine. He served as a correspondent across CNN/U.S. programming prior to his departure.
Tucker Carlson departs Fox News, pushed out by Rupert Murdoch
Mon, April 24, 2023 at 11:43 AM EDT
Tucker Carlson, the provocative conservative prime-time host who helped build Fox News into a ratings juggernaut, has been forced out of the network.
Fox News announced the stunning departure of its top-rated host Monday with no explanation, but people familiar with the situation who were not authorized to comment publicly said the decision to fire Carlson came straight from Fox Corp. Chairman Rupert Murdoch with input from board members and other Fox Corp. executives.
Carlson’s last show was Friday.
“Fox News Media and Tucker Carlson have agreed to part ways,” the network said in a statement. “We thank him for his service to the network as a host and prior to that as a contributor.”
A Fox News representative had no other details on Carlson’s exit and declined to comment.
Murdoch elevated Carlson from contributor to daily host status in 2016. Carlson moved into prime time in 2017 after the ouster of Bill O’Reilly, the successful longtime host who left over sexual harassment allegations.
Carlson’s exit is related to the discrimination lawsuit filed by Abby Grossberg, the producer fired by the network last month, the sources said. Carlson’s senior executive producer Justin Wells has also been terminated, according to insiders.
Grossberg was moved off of “Sunday Morning Futures With Maria Bartiromo” and onto “Tucker Carlson Tonight,” where she alleged she was bullied and subjected to antisemitic comments, according to a lawsuit in New York.
In deposition testimony, the former Fox News producer also said she was coerced by company lawyers to give misleading answers in the Dominion defamation case against the network. Fox News denied the claim and said she was terminated for disclosing privileged company information.
In a statement, attorneys for Grossberg suggested her suit was a key factor in Carlson’s exit.
“Tucker Carlson’s departure from Fox News is, in part, an admission of the systemic lying, bullying, and conspiracy-mongering claimed by our client, former top producer, Abby Grossberg,” said Tanvir Rahman, one of Grossberg’s attorneys. “Mr. Carlson and his subordinates remain individual defendants in the [Southern District of New York] case and we look forward to taking their depositions under oath in the very near term,”
Murdoch also was said to be concerned about Carlson’s coverage of the Jan. 6, 2021, insurrection at the U.S. Capitol. The host has promoted the conspiracy theory that it was provoked by government agents, and Carlson has called Ray Epps — a Texas man who participated in the storming of the Capitol but did not enter the building — an FBI plant, without presenting any evidence.
Epps was interviewed Sunday on “60 Minutes” and said he has been subjected to death threats as a result of Carlson’s statements about him. The FBI told “60 Minutes” that Epps has never worked for the agency.
House Speaker Kevin McCarthy sparked a backlash among Democrats and others when he granted exclusive access to thousands of hours of surveillance footage from the Jan. 6 attack on the U.S. Capitol to Carlson.
Carlson’s ouster was not part of the $787.5-million settlement Fox News agreed to pay to Dominion Voting Systems last week, according to a representative for Dominion.
However, some of the comments that Carlson had made about Fox News management in communications that turned up in the discovery process for the case may have played a role in his demise.
Dominion accused Fox of knowingly making false claims related to the 2020 election.
Carlson was by far the most popular individual host on Fox News, averaging more than 3 million viewers a night.
But he also brought controversy to the network on a regular basis with his provocative views on immigration and race, which alienated advertisers.
Starting Monday, Carlson’s 8 p.m. Eastern time slot will be filled by rotating Fox News personalities until a new host is named, the company said.
Carlson’s departure will test the Fox News formula that has enabled the most-watched cable network to sustain its popularity even when it loses big-name talent. Fox News has remained a dominant leader, ahead of CNN and MSNBC by a wide margin, despite various personnel changes over the years.
O’Reilly had the highest ratings of any Fox News personality when he exited in 2017.
Carlson never reached the same ratings heights when he replaced the star, but he remained appointment viewing. “The Five,” a roundtable program that airs at 5 p.m. Eastern, now has the largest audience on cable news, according to Nielsen data.
The chatter inside Fox News is that 7 p.m. Eastern host Jesse Watters could slide into Carlson’s hours, while guest hosts take over Watters’ hour.
Carlson, who did not respond to a request for comment, has now been fired by all three cable networks, having been pushed out from his previous stints at CNN and MSNBC.
This story originally appeared in Los Angeles Times.